Monday, April 1, 2013

AFFIRMATION CONTEST has a WINNER!


A huge thanks you to all who participated and supported the contest.  The almost 400 votes are in and the winner is #2:

"Be kind to yourself. Respect who you are.
 Walk in the light of your fearlessness. "©
~ Clarissa Shepherd, author, and founder and moderator of Facebook support group Fellow Travelers

Runners up in no particular order:

“Step by step, I'm following my path towards optimal health with grace, gratitude and grit.”©
~Eva Adams 2013

“Bring on the day so I can make the most of the moments. 
Some may hurt but others will take your breath away. “©
~Sharon Stapf 2013


As the winner Clarissa will receive:

•  A copy of Broken Body, Wounded Spirit: Balancing the See Saw of Chronic Pain,FALL Devotions.
•  Her affirmation in print in the next edition, Broken Body, Wounded Spirit: Balancing the See Saw of Chronic Pain, SUMMER Devotions.

Affirmation and famous quotes have inspired me on my own personal journey with chronic pain and illness, and I hope this contest has inspired all of you.  Thank you again. 

In healing and hope, Celeste

No comments:

Celeste's Website

Celeste's Website
Click on the picture