Sunday, September 10, 2017

Surviving Pain in Fall


My respite is over and I am happy to say, I feel renewed once again. The beauty of summer in the Rockies is unforgettable.

As we came down out of the mountains, I became acutely aware that the summer heat and humidity are still present, but I also know fall will arrive soon and the lazy days of summer will surrender to crisp chilly air. For some who live with chronic pain, that will be welcome, while others will see their pain increase as a nature of their illness. Regardless, it's time to prepare. With short-term memory loss, I need written prompts, a string tied to my little finger or a note pinned to my jacket isn’t enough. That's how the Broken Body, Wounded Spirit Balancing the See-Saw of Chronic Pain series came to be.

If you aren’t familiar with the series, you can learn more at my author profile.  There is also detailed information on my website at the following links if you want more information before you decide if this is a book for you. If you have the book, it's time to get it out and re-explore. I suspect you will see things from a different perspective, and you will learn something new to share.


Fall is the season for reaping the rewards of summer and preparing for the winter. It is a time to reflect and look forward. I hope you enjoy Fall Devotions. We have been told it offers encouragement, practical advice, comfort, and aesthetic appeal.

Here’s to a colorful and hearty fall season.





Available:

Amazon in paperback 
Amazon UK Kindle 
Amazon Canada Kindle 
Barnes and Nobel paperback 






No comments:

Celeste's Website

Celeste's Website
Click on the picture