“A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation
with the bricks that others throw at him or her.”~David Brinkley
I believe that for every negative there is a positive, that for every up there is a down, that without the existence of these phenomena, life would be plain boring. Not that being bored doesn’t have its rewards too. Being bored, I asked myself today….
What are my benefits to being sick?
• New friends
• New way of looking at illness
• Embracing alternatives(meditation, visualization, prayer, yoga, or tai’ chi)
• Getting to really know myself
• Thinking more positive
• The opportunity to blog
• Identifying stress that might otherwise be overlooked
• Achieve a higher level of awareness for people and things
• Learning the importance of beginning each day with an affirmation
• Truly finding “joy in the joy of others”
Thank you my friends for being sick with me, and to those who aren’t sick but stand by me never the less, I appreciate you.
Harmony and Hope, Celeste