Many of us have been psychologically bruised. We've endured hurtful comments by those in charge of our healthcare, family and friends; I speak for over five million Americans. But one thing I know for certain, knowledge is our power.
1) Body-wide pain.
2) Non-restorative sleep causing fatigue.
3) Cognitive deficit causing trouble finding words, onset of dyslexic behavior, and memory problems.
· Chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis· Hypothyroidism
· Adrenal problems
· Myofascial Pain Syndrome
· Bowel - irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), Leaky Gut Syndrome (LGS)
· SICCA or Sjögren’s
· Systemic Lupus erythematosus
· Hypothyroidism and possible Hashimoto’s
· Interstitial Cystitis or irritable bladder
· Restless Leg Syndrome
· Severe headache/migraine
· Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
· Neurally Mediated Hypotension
· Depression and anxiety
· Rheumatoid Arthritis
· Ankylosing Spondylitis
· Lupus (SLE)
· Idiopathic edema (unexplained swelling)
· Piriformis syndrome
· Pelvic Pain (endometriosis, pelvic floor pain, sexual dysfunction, rectal pain, vulvodynia, and impotence)