- Patricia Geraghty, RNC, MSN, FNP-BC, Sharecare Editorial Advisory Board
(Inside the cover)
“Excellently produced, in short chapters, ideal for anyone suffering Chronic Pain to use - Uplifting quotations, thoughts - Well-formed and helpful diary-form record of pain and relief, ideal for presenting to Pain Management Personnel - Positively and empathically written, with the sufferer in mind - Highly recommend.”
~ Amazon reviewer
Read more about Fall Devotions, here.
~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~
Chronic pain interferes with sleep; lack of sleep interferes with thinking straight; and some disorders cause brainfog.
Tips for saving cognitive function:
- Give yourself plenty of time.
- Solicit help from friends and family when in crisis.
- Practice the suggestions on organizing you found in this book.
- Write things down in the same place every time.
- Assess how much is too much….
- and more.
We hope you will take a few minutes to leave a review where you purchased the book.
Other books by Celeste Cooper and Jeff Miller:
C. Cooper and J. Miller. Broken Body, Wounded Spirit: Balancing the See-Saw of Chronic Pain. [ Series]. (Blue Springs, MO, ImPress Media, 2012 – 2014). Available here.
C. Cooper and J. Miller. Integrative Therapies for Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Myofascial Pain: The Mind body Connection. (Vermont: Healing Arts Press, 2010.) Available here.