e ॐ g
There is nothing charismatic about chronic pain regardless of its source. Pain is greedy and demanding. It consumes our time, our relationships, and our function, and it threatens everything that is important in our lives, our character and our dignity... Come with us as we walk the barren winter land appreciating that it is necessary to rid ourselves of previous conceptions in preparation for the spring season of rebirth...
Published by ImPress Media, December, 2013.
- How can I find balance in my strengths and weakness?
- How can I change my word energy?
- What do those pain terms mean?
- On the pain scale, what is my ten?
- What can I do to maintain and build healthy relationships?
- Have I thought about my choices?
- How can I redirect pain when it gets bossy?