|From Broken Body, Wounded Spirit: Balancing the See-Saw of Chronic Pain, Spring Devotions|
Pain Facts of an Advocate© by Celeste Cooper
Fatigue challenges us,
Action defines us.
Collaboration empowers us,
Tenacity unveils us,
Spirit enlightens us,
Pain and illness unites “The Advocate”
- Autoimmune Rare Diseases - Black or orange
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) - orange
- Fibromyalgia (FM) - Purple
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue (ME/CFS) - Blue
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS/RSD - Orange with yellow and red
- Ehler's Danlos Syndrome (EDS) - Blue with Black and white stripes on one side
- Chiari Malformation - Purple
- Arthritis - Navy blue
- Asthma = Gray
- Food = Teal (I have seen varying colors)
- Allergy-sinusitis - I could not find one ribbon for this most important reaction to environmental triggers so I am going with true green to represent the color of common triggers.
- Lyme Disease - Lime Green
- Osteoporosis (OP) - Blue vs white
- Neuropathy - Purple
Whatever it is you have in your wheelhouse, USE IT!