“Broken Body – Wounded Spirit is a movable feast of poetry, reflections, coping strategies, educational tidbits, enchanting imagery, and more. For anyone in persistent pain holding a desire to restore physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual balance, Celeste and Jeff offer help, hope, and a path to self-empowerment.”
Myra J. Christopher, Kathleen M. Foley Chair in Pain and Palliative Care at the Center for Practical Bioethics, and Principal Investigator of the Pain Action Alliance to Implement a NationalStrategy.
- Boost vitamin D levels (having many health benefits).
- Provide an opportunity to get up and get going.
- Improve our mood...
- Appreciate the detail of a flower by looking at it closely with a camera or magnifying glass.
- Smell new mown grass and feel it under our feet.
- Spend time visiting with a friend...
About the Book
Review the Table of Contents
What others have to say, Inside the Cover
Amazon (Also available in Kindle)
Barnes and Noble