Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Over a Month – Who’s Counting? I Am! by Celeste Cooper




December 17, 2014

To whom it may concern.

I understand the ACR has many issues to tackle, but the right diagnostic criteria for fibromyalgia is a very important issue. The media is reporting on concerns with the 2011 criteria. Follow up studies show the 2011 criteria is inefficient in defining fibromyalgia. My hopes are that the ACR is taking their time to get it right, but there is no way for me to know, because I have not received a reply or acknowledgement that you have received the following letter sent on November 3, 2014.

Thank you for what I hope will be a timely response.

Celeste Cooper, RN, educator, author, advocate, health expert on fibromyalgia at Sharecare.com

You can access the November 3, 2014 letter here

2 comments:

Ummey Rezwana said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This was a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
I have some relevant information you can review below.
Rejuvalash reviews
Rejuvalash Eyelash growth serum

The Pained Ink Slayer said...

Thank you for the kind feedback.

Celeste's Website

Celeste's Website
Click on the picture