"When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, 'Did you sleep good?' I said 'No, I made a few mistakes."
“Depression, sleep deprivation, pain, fatigue, unhealthy relationships, and unhealthy coping mechanisms prevent us from achieving physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual balance. It is important to talk with our doctor about our sleep patterns, depression, and difficulty maintaining relationships, but we can manage challenges too. We can manage challenges by…"
(Excerpt) Spring Devotions (Cooper and Miller)
- Is sleep keeping you awake at night? Poor sleep in people with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Don't Snooze? You Lose - Sleep Deprivation in Pain Disorders
- TheMystery of Sleep in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Sleep oh sleep, where art thou? Could your fibromyalgia medications be causing insomnia?
- Snooze News - The conundrum of sleep deprivation
- Wake Up Sleepy Head” - Non-Restorative Sleep in FM and CFS
- Xyrem advocacy for sleep deficiency - The FDA reply