Friday, August 28, 2015

On the Heels of Fall


My respite is over, and how inspirational the Rockies were for me. The orange sunsets were unforgettable.

As we came down out of the mountains, I became acutely aware that the summer heat and humidity are still present, but I also know we are on the heels of fall. The lazy days of summer could easily slip away and surrender to crisp chilly air over night here in the Midwest.

I know it is time to prepare for the next season. A need for my own daily reminders of things to apply from our first book is what prompted the idea to write what I lovingly refer to as the BBWS series. With short-term memory loss, I need written prompts, a string tied to my little finger or a note pinned to my jacket isn’t enough.

If you aren’t familiar with the series, you can learn more at my author profile.  There is also detailed information on my website at the following links if you want more information before you decide if this is a book for you. If you have the book, it's time to get it out and re-explore. I suspect you will see things from a different perspective, and you will learn something new to share.



Fall is the season for reaping the rewards of summer and preparing for the winter. It is a time to reflect and look forward. I hope you enjoy Fall Devotions. We have been told it offers encouragement, practical advice, comfort, and aesthetic appeal.

Here’s to a colorful and hearty fall season.



Available:

Amazon in paperback 
Amazon UK Kindle 
Amazon Canada Kindle 
Barnes and Nobel paperback 





No comments:

Celeste's Website

Celeste's Website
Click on the picture